- MM, Choral Conducting and Literature, St. Cloud State University
- BS, K-12 Vocal and Classroom Music Education, Bemidji State University
- Legacy Chorale of Greater Minnesota
- University of Minnesota-Morris
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Mpls.
- Bemidji State University
- Willmar Community College
- Park High School, Cottage Grove
- Brainerd Senior High School
- Minnehaha Academy, Mpls.
- Clinton-Graceville Jr./Sr. High School
- Legacy Chorale of Greater Minnesota, Founder and Artistic Director
- Lutheran Church of the Cross, Senior Choir and Bells of Praise, Director
- Bemidji Alumni Choir, Twin Cities, Founder and Associate Conductor
- First Baptist Church Choir, St. Paul, Soloist/Section Leader
- Elderhostel Choral Program, Bemidji State University, Asst.
- The Bemidji Chorale, Bemidji, Artistic Director (1995 MN ACDA Convention
- St. Croix Valley Summer Theatre, River Falls, WI
- Minnesota Chorale
- Minnesota Orchestra
- North Star Opera, St. Paul
- Bach Society of Minnesota
- BSU Opera Theatre
- First Baptist Church, St. Paul
- Bemidji Oratorio Society
- Willmar Community Orchestra and Chorus
- Brainerd Community Theatre
- Morris Area Community Chorus and Orchestra
- Gethsemane Lutheran Church Chorus and Orchestra, Hopkins
- Crosby-Ironton Area Community Chorus and Orchestra
- Paul Brandvik
- Mike Smith
- Fulton Gallagher
- Kathy Saltzman Romey
- Jere Lantz
- Robert Shaw
- Eiji Oue
- Doc Severinsen
- Dale Grotenhuis
- Bobby McFerrin
In 1990 Raedeke co-founded and served as president of the Worthington Area Piano Teachers‘ Association; and in 1994 she founded and served as chair of the Worthington Area Music Boosters Organization. During this time she also served as president of the Worthington Concert Association. Previously, she had served on the board and was a founding member of this group.
Several years later she studied composition with Dr. Anthony Lis at SDSU in Brookings, SD. Compositions from this time included a set of four choral pieces, wrtitten for the Augustana Choir, based on text by award-winning Minnesota author/poet Herbert Krause, an organ solo, “Fantasia on ‘Vexilla Regis,‘ and a string quartet based on the titles of three paintings by Edward Munch. In recognition of these achievements, and for civic involvement, Raedeke was granted inclusion in Maruis‘ Who’s Who of American Women (1977).
Since moving to Nisswa, MN in 2001, Raedeke has served as organist at Lutheran Church of the Cross in Nisswa and First Congregational United Church of Christ in Brainerd. She continues to compose hymn preludes, variations on hymn tunes for congregational singing, and various works for vocal and instrumental performance. Raedeke also performs in the Brainerd Lakes Summer Organ Recital Series. Currently, she serves as piano accompanist to The Legacy Chorale of Greater Minnesota and together, with her husband, Jerry, direct the Raedeke Art Gallery in Nisswa, to which she has contributed her own oil paintings.
The Legacy Chorale has held performances in Aitkin, Baxter, Brainerd, Crosby, Crosslake, Deerwood, Hackensack, Little Falls, Longville, Minneapolis, Moose Lake, Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Perham, St. Cloud, Staples, Wadena, Walker, White Bear Lake and Willmar.
The organization supports operations through concert ticket sales, grants, memberships, fundraisers, and last, but not least, through the generous donations of our patrons.