The Legacy Chorale supports lifelong music education:
- Adult singers enrich their vocal music skills through our rehearsals and performances;
- Audiences of all ages experience our fun and educational concerts;
- We partner with schools and other organizations to enhance vocal music instruction for youth, who also participate in our performances;
- We provide up to $1000 in scholarships annually to college students participating in vocal music classes, lessons, or performances.
Great Entertainment Value
The Legacy Chorale of Greater Minnesota has graced area stages since 2002.
We invite you to enjoy The Legacy Chorale’s concerts in the Brainerd Lakes Area:
- Live, family friendly, budget friendly entertainment
- Free will donation allows you to pay what you can afford
Those who love Legacy Chorale performances include:
- Future patrons and makers of beautiful music — children and youth — along with their parents, grandparents, and other family members;
- People with special needs, who can be soothed and calmed by beautiful music.
- Anyone who loves beautiful music, who wants to become acquainted with the vastness and versatility of the choral repertoire and be amazed by what the human voice is capable of doing;
- Art & culture enthusiasts;
- Choral/vocal music aficionados;
- Anyone who wants a break from the bad news of the world, who needs infusions of inspiration, artistry, loveliness, and delight.
Founded in 2002 in the Brainerd Lakes Area, The Legacy Chorale of Greater Minnesota is a multi-community choir promoting creativity and imagination in the communities it serves by delivering beauty and joy through choral music. We hope you will come to our next performance, and we invite you to audition to sing with us.